Chattanooga, Tennessee, the third-largest city in Tennessee, was ravaged by mighty winds, heavy rains, and tornadoes on Sunday night. Several people have been hospitalized, and there are millions of dollars worth of damage.
Chattanooga was not the only location to be struck by the Easter storms, and it is not clear how many or if any are dead. In addition, Mississippi and Louisiana reported catastrophic damage and several dead. Also, agencies in Georgia reported severe damage and several dea...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion