A student at a metro middle school in Overland Park, Kansas, was charged with a felony for making what police are calling a direct threat to the school. The student made a 'finger gun' and pointed it.
According to authorities, there was no actual weapon found; however, the young girl's actions were confirmed by two other students. The school's resource officer detained the young student.
Specifics surrounding the case have yet to be released. However, Howe did speak to what is taken into...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion