A Virginia Democrat proposed a bill to upend the current limitations regarding abortion. The legislation would allow for a woman to have an abortion all the way up until delivery.
During the proposal, Virginia House Majority Leader (R) Todd Gilbert questioned Delegate Kathy Tran (D) about her proposed legislation. According to Tran the bill would allow for an abortion to legally take place at the time of dilation and would remove the requirement that three persons conclude on the decision to...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion