A sharp sell-off will start the week off on Wall Street as trade talks with China simmer. On Sunday President Trump tweeted that there may be an increase in tariffs, shortly after that, China indicated that it might skip trade talks.
President Trump tweeted that the current 10% levies on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods will rise to 25% on Friday. He also threatened to impose 25% tariffs on an additional $325 billion of Chinese goods "shortly."
Further, trade talks are set to resu...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion