Over the weekend, Venezuela's Executive Vice-President Delcy Rodriquez paid a working visit to Moscow on which Russia's Upper House Speaker Valentina Matviyenko informed representatives of the Venezuelan government that Russia will make every effort to prevent US intervention into the ongoing crisis in the region.
However, Russia has long held an interest in Venezuela, for example in 2011; Gazprom and PDVSA signed a 'Memorandum of Understanding' which was designed to work towards the possibil...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion