The Department of Health and Human Services is attempting to establish a legal definition of sex under Title IX, the federal law which prohibits gender-based discrimination.
Further, the Department is reportedly in favor of a uniform definition of sex as a fixed matter, determined as either male or female by genitalia at birth.
The memo relating to such was obtained by the New York Times, and states; “The sex listed on a person’s birth certificate, as originally issued, shall constitute de...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion