An educational advocate and resident of Murfreesboro, Tennessee claims to have found several examples within Tennessee Public School Textbooks of left-wing ideological bias.
Further, Jackie Archer, the examiner, said that the textbooks paint Islam in a positive light while leaving little room for other religions.
Jackie Archer, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is affiliated with Tennessee Rising and Tennessee Textbook Advocates. The groups mentioned examine textbooks for political bias.
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion