Five Democratic Socialists, potentially six, were elected to City Council in February for alderman, in Chicago. Their victories are apart of an emerging trend all across America, the return of Socialism.
The United States is currently undergoing a shift in politics, one that includes a drastic shift to the left. Democratic Socialists of America, an organization that backs persons like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and played a significant role in the Midterm Elections, aided in bringing five dem...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion