On January 9th, 2019 Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced legislature in an attempt to ban Assault Weapons. The bill is an updated version of prior legislature to include banning the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
Senator Feinstein stated on Twitter about the bill; "Last year we saw tens of thousands of students take to the streets to demand action to stop mass shootings and stem the epidemic of gun violence...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion