The Left blames access to guns, while the right blames mental illness as the main driving force behind mass shootings. Researchers with both political ideologies in mind can derive either or as the main narrative for the reasoning behind such shootings.
However, what both sides of the aisle are failing to realize is the politicization of both science on the matter and how their political rhetoric is leading to an increase in mass shootings in the United States.
While mental illness plays a...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion