Pope Francis recently stated that a "sign from God" is partially behind the newly inked agreement between the Vatican and the Chinese Communist Government.
The Communist government, as of late, has amped up persecution of Christians; further, in some instances, authorities have detained believers indefinitely, burned Crosses, demolished Churches, and imprisoned pastors.
The result of the deal would allow for certain Bishops to be recognized by both the Catholic Church and the Communist Gov...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion