New research indicates that young democrats favor other countries over the United States. Further, younger Americans report that America is inferior to other nations, and say that they would be alright if other nations build militaries as strong as the United States.
However, overall, the majority of Americans report that America “stands above all other countries” (24%) or that it is “one of the greatest countries, along with some others” (55%).
Regardless, over a third of Americans ag...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion