Attorney General William Barr, on Thursday, April 18th, 2019, released a lightly redacted version of the Muller Report, which points to the conclusion that the Trump Campaign did not collude with Russia. However, the Report does indicate that Russian actors did attempt to influence the 2016 election.
Further, the Attorney General also dismissed the possibility that the President could have been charged with obstruction of justice because; "unlike cases in which a subject engages in obstructi...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion