According to a poll taken by Hill-HarrisX, the majority of registered voters support an assault weapons ban. However, according to a Small Arms Survey of 2017, there are 393,347,000 million firearms in the United States.
The population of the United States in 2017 was 326,474,000, and according to the Small Arms Survey, approximately one million persons have a registered firearm. But, there are 392,273,257 unregistered firearms in the hands of civilians.
Further, according to a new nationwide ...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion