Elizabeth Warren, during the 2020 presidential debate, stated that, should she be elected she would seek to treat gun violence as a National Health Emergency. Further, an assault weapons ban is on the table. However, she claimed that more research needs to be conducted on the matter.
When asked, Candidate Warren exclaimed that she would more or less like to treat gun violence as a serious research problem. However, she did not answer when it came to what would she like to do with the assault...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion