Democrats are set to re-introduce a high-capacity gun magazine ban bill, H.R.4052 - Keep Americans Safe Act, on Tuesday. The legislation would ban any magazine that's capacity exceeds more than ten rounds.
The legislation has been dubbed the "Keep Americans Safe Act" and was cosponsored by Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida and Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey.
Deutch stated that where “high-capacity magazines make those shooters dramatically more dangerous. You’ve got to take action to address it....
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion