A Christian couple in Canada was denied by a governmental adoption agency the ability to foster children, precisely because of their religious beliefs. A Human Rights Law Firm is challenging the actions of the Canadian government on the grounds of religious discrimination.
While being interviewed by the adoption agency, the couple was questioned about their religious beliefs, to which the man stated that they are Christians. The social worker then asked him if their church "still believes in...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion