Over the course of the last year, both the United States and China have taken losses from the ongoing trade war initiated by President Donald Trump which resulted in tit-for-tat tariffs on more than $300 billion worth of goods.
The United States President authorized such tariffs in response to complaints of unfair Chinese trade practices -- these concerns were also shared by the European Union, Japan and others.
The tariffs locked the two nations in a heated exchange which was beginning to...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion