The Attorney General of the United States on Wednesday stated during a hearing with lawmakers that he believes 'spying did occur' by intelligence agencies against the 2016 Trump campaign.
Barr later stated that he is looking into the matter, or the "genesis" of the FBI's investigation into the presidential campaign, further; "I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal."
The AG also said after lawmakers questioned his statement; “I am saying that I am concerned about it, and I’m ...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion