Democrats in recent weeks have ramped up calls for an Assault Weapons ban after the latest mass shootings. Presidential hopefuls, such as Beto O'Rourke, have stated that they want to make it illegal to own assault-style weapons, and force gun owners to sell them to the government.
Earlier in the year, Senator Dianne Feinstein also introduced legislation to ban assault weapons, formally the bill is known as; S.66 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2019. Further, the proposed bill would make it a crime ...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion