The changeover from a republican house to a Democratic House has caused quite a stir in the political world — one that could stall even the very basic of legislature.
The two parties are more divided now than in recent history making the possibility of agreements and deals even slimmer.
The Republican-held White House and Senate are moving in one direction, while the Democratic House is moving in another.
- Advertisement -
The time is of the essence for politicians to breach the divide and come togeth...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion