Mass shootings are all too familiar, they happen all too often, and in these senseless killings, the children always pay the price. The Texas Shooter was identified as Salvador Ramos, an 18-year-old who attended Uvalde High School. Just hours before committing the mass shooting, Ramos shot his grandmother. Now, the talk is about guns and politics.
What do we do? Why does this keep happening? Should we ban guns? Let's stop the questions for a moment and the call to arms - let's think about the...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion