Society is creeping further into revoking parental rights; first, we can start with several news anchors who have forgotten that children belong to their parents - not the community. Then, we can speak to the politicians who believe the latter. Now, we need to address the medical corporations who are blocking parental access to their child's medical information, such as prescriptions and medicines, by default.
Nemours, which partakes in the healthcare of approximately four hundred thousand c...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion