The State Department ordered all non-essential personnel to leave Iraqi Embassy and Consulate immediately amid mounting tensions with Iran. The State Department issued the warning early on Wednesday morning.
Further, the United States has ordered all troops in the region to be on high alert. However, allies with the United States are requesting to see the threats made by Iran.
Also, Iran is claiming that the United States is attempting to drag it into an unnecessary war. Although, Saudi...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion