Venezuela has a track record of mistreating it’s citizens, under Nicolás Maduro’s regime. Yet, countries across the world saw fit for the Socialist nation to sit on the board for Human Rights at the United Nations.
Venezuelan’s are starving, in some regions, people are literally using money as toilet paper, because their currency is worthless. Nicolás Maduro’s government denied aid to its starving citizens. Venezuela, once a vastly wealthy nation, is now struggling to survive.
Further, 50 coun...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion