Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, while in attendance at a UN Security Council Special Session on Venezuela, issued a fiery statement to the Ambassador of the Maduro regime; "You shouldn't be here, you should return to Venezuela and tell Nicolas Maduro, that his time is up."
The fiery exchange of words, came after the Vice President brought into focus; the "responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security.” Pence then quoted President Truman telling Co...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion