The United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned World Leaders Tuesday of the looming risk of a world divided between the United States and China. The U.N. Chief stated during his annual "State of the world address" that the risk "may not yet be large, but it's real."
China and the United States are the two top nations, and the rest of the world is looking to pick a side between the two. The two nations differ ideologically, have rival internets, currency, trade, financial rules,...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion