Peter Thiel a billionaire, Facebook board member, and Trump supporter said during a conference that the United States should open an investigation into Google, regarding their potential for aiding the Chinese military.
Thiel is one of the most powerful players in Silicon Valley, he co-founded PayPal, and has often voiced his support for President Trump.
During Theil's speech at the National Conservatism Conference, he posed "three questions that should be asked" of Google;
- Advertisement -
"Number one, ...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion