Four oil tankers anchored in the Mideast were damaged by what Saudi Arabian and U.S. officials claim as sabotage. The United States blames Iran for the damage, as the attack was an attempt to disrupt the global energy market.
On Monday American officials claimed that the initial assessment, that was conducted by a U.S. team sent in to investigate the incidents, showed that Iran or Iranian-backed proxies used explosives to blow holes in the four ships.
The damages come as tensions between...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion