On Thursday, North Korea claimed to have tested a new type of "tactical guided weapon," as diplomatic talks between the United States and the hermit nation faltered further.
The test did not appear to be of a banned mid-or-long-range ballistic missile, which would have thwarted all future negotiations with the United States. However, it does appear as though North Korea is attempting to threaten change regarding certain aspects of the talks.
Kim Jung Un observed the unspecified weapon b...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion