North Korea has reportedly fired an additional two ballistic missiles this week after negotiations have seemingly simmered. The tests are allegedly in response to planned military drills between Seoul, South Korea and the United States of America.
On Wednesday, the missiles were launched from the Kalma area near the port of Wonson. Further, the missiles flew 155 miles and reached a height of 18.6 miles. Also, the rockets landed in the Sea of Japan, known as the East Sea.
Six days prior, No...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion