The Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, mentioned to Global News Television that he believes that if there were no escalations in the Middle East that the downing of flight ps752 would have never happened. "I think if there were no tensions if there were no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families."
Instead of directly pointing the finger at Iran, who fired two missiles at flight Ps752, the Canadian Leader, attempted to slightly bl...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion