The people of Hong Kong have for weeks have clashed with Government forces over an extradition bill. The bill would have allowed persons to be extradited to China, should they have committed a 'crime' in China.
However, the people of Hong Kong protested the bill and forced the government to withdraw the legislature. Now, those same demonstrators are requesting assistance from the United States to liberate Hong Kong from the grip of the Chinese.
Demonstrators flooded the streets in centra...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion