Fentanyl is deadly. The United States is currently undergoing a massive national drug crisis, one that it is losing badly. Deaths related to the use of fentanyl have skyrocketed 190% in Nashville, Tennessee over the last two years.
In 2016, there were 60 deaths total relating to the use of fentanyl; in 2018 there were 174 deaths. Further, in 2019, there are no indications that the numbers will decline anytime soon, as 15 people have already died in the first three months of the year.
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion