A third-grade girl's family has filed a federal lawsuit after their daughter’s school principal ordered her to remove her mask that had the words ‘Jesus Loves Me’ printed on it. The 3rd grader, name withheld, wore the face mask to Simpson Central School in Mississippi on October 13th, 2020.
ADF, Alliance Defending Freedom, a nonprofit litigation firm that advocates for religious liberty and free speech, filed the lawsuit on behalf of the family. According to WLBT, two days after the principl...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion