Students at the U.S. Naval Academy who follow the religion put on by the Satanic Temple, are seeking space to worship. In response, the Navy asked for clarification and declined to offer space for 'satanic services,' but granted them a space to study.
On October 8th, 2019, an internal email leaked and said that space would be given for the students to partake on the campus. However, Cmdr. Alana Garas, an academy spokeswoman, was tasked with clarifying the student's request.
"A group of Mid...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion