Every morning at Sabold Elementary School in Springfield, Pennsylvania, after the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance, someone would say "God Bless America." However, now, after the Freedom From Religion Foundation filed a complaint, the recitation of such was banned.
The complaint filed by the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) was allegedly filed on behalf of a disgruntled parent.
The FFRF claims that the basis of the phrase "God Bless America" violates the Establishment Clause...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion