Abortion, one of the most hotly debated topics in American society, continually has the support of the majority of Americans. The Pew Research Center recently conducted an assessment and found that sixty-one percent of Americans support abortion.
Over four thousand adults that were polled during the survey, which was taken from July 22nd - August 4th, 2019. Pew's findings regarding the study also concluded that American's don't want to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Furthermore, consistent with t...
- Advertisement -
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion