An Italian exorcist warned that society is in trouble, and has raised the alarm over what he calls "aggressive satanism." The exorcist said that his concerns are in regards to the younger generations because they lack strong role models and are heavily influenced by cultural secularism.
Dominican Priest Francois Dermine stated that exposure to the demonic at a young age manifests violence. "There are many groups of satanism," Dermine said. One reference the exorcist used was the "Charlie Cha...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion