Church membership has plummeted in the last two decades by nearly twenty percent. Across the United States; now, only fifty percent of U.S. adults belong to a Church and or a Religious institution. Further, demographically, the drop was recorded highest among Democrats and Hispanics.
Throughout the twentieth century, Church and or Religious membership hovered around seventy percent, with the last recording of such in 1999. Meanwhile, the number of persons with no religious affiliation jumped...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion