Statistically, Americans are increasingly choosing 'No Religion,' so much so, that in three decades, the number of persons who ascribe to no religion has risen 266 percent. In total, that's roughly one-third of the US population.
Comparatively, Catholics account for twenty-three percent, Evangelicals account for twenty-two percent of the US population, and those who ascribe to nothing account for twenty-three percent. The astounding rise in 'no religion,' has grown two-hundred and sixty-six per...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion