It's a shocking subtitle to see that such a young male wants to end his own life and has asked for the Government's assistance to do so. But, can you imagine how his mother felt? After all, his mother is the reason for this article because she found out after her son had been approved for "medical assistance in dying," aka MAiD, aka assisted suicide.
According to his mother, Margaret Marsilla, her son, Kiano Vafaeian, was depressed, a diagnosed diabetic had lost his vision in one eye, and he ...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion