New York has lost an opportunity at nearly 25,000 jobs, and to the 430k out of work, those jobs were desperately needed. Amazon announced on February 14th, 2019 that it would back out of its plan to build HQ2 in Long Island, New York.
The epicenter of American business, New York, champions a 4.5% unemployment rate, which comes to around 430,000 persons out of work for various reasons. Amazon, while not the best company to work for, would have brought roughly 25,000 jobs to the region, which w...
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Access to All Archives
- Exclusive Twitter and Facebook Group
- Support the Development of Maverick
- Limited Ad Viewing Experience
- Full Articles in your inbox
- Access to Long-form Video (future)
- Access to Exclusive Content (Future)
- Access to Full Podcast (Future)
- Deals on Merchandise (Future)
Join the Discusssion